Showcasing Easter Seals Art Program

Easterseals Southwest Florida is an incredible organization helping people with disabilities live, learn, work & play in our local community! 

Easter Seals Art

About Easter Seals

Art Initiative Program helps children and adults with disabilities to express themselves while offering our adults the opportunity to generate income through the sale of their artwork. Their adult program is designed to help artists develop artistic skills while setting them up for success. 70% Of the money earned goes to the student artist and the other 30% is used for art supplies in the classroom!

Learn More

75 Years!

Easterseals Southwest Florida has been part of our community for nearly 75 years. They offer the highest quality of care and services to children, youth and adults with disabilities so that they can enjoy access, opportunities and increased life choices. Easterseals Southwest Florida is committed to remaining a leader in special needs services and an organization to which individuals and their families can turn for resources and support with a continuum of care throughout their lives.

Contact Us

Connect with our team with any comments or questions.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.